NEBOSH IGC - Course Introduction
The NEBOSH International General Certificate has been designed to provide an appropriate breadth of underpinning knowledge for non-specialists in occupational health and safety to enable them to discharge more effectively their organizational duties or functions concerning workplace health and safety.
The NEBOSH Course has been designed for Safety Managers, Managers, Senior Engineers, Safety Engineers, Safety Officers/advisors, Safety Professionals and others who require a fundamental knowledge and understanding of health and safety principles and practices.
Candidates who take NEBOSH safety training are likely to be employees of organizations already working to international standards but needing to adapt these to accord with local needs and practices.
People throughout the world take the NEBOSH International General Certificate because it gives them the skills and know-how to fulfill their health and safety responsibilities in any country and in any kind of organization.
What you gain from this QualificationKnowledge – Whether health and safety is your main responsibility, or just a part of what you do, the NEBOSH IGC Course will give you vital knowledge to help you perform better in your role at work.
Enjoyment – You'll enjoy taking the NEBOSH International General Certificate. You'll discover skills and techniques that are useful and practical, not just theoretical.
Achievement – The NEBOSH name is a mark of excellence in the field of health and safety. It's a qualification that people from all parts of the world are proud to have achieved.
Recognition – NEBOSH IGC Safety Course is accepted by IOSH – Institution of Occupational Safety and Health – to meet the academic requirements for Technical Membership of IOSH (Tech IOSH), and Associate Membership of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
Career development – For some, the NEBOSH International General Certificate is a first step towards a life-long career in health and safety. For others, it forms part of an important set of qualifications that brings them success and advancement in whatever field they choose.
The course will be in Arabic language and will be conducted from 05 May 2024 to 16 May 2024 from 4:00 pm to 10:30 pm. Interested candidates can contact TSQC team for enrolment.
- ELEMENT 1: Why we should manage workplace health and safetyWhy we should manage workplace health and safety.
- ELEMENT 2: How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- ELEMENT 3: Managing risk – understanding people and processes
- ELEMENT 4: Health and safety monitoring and measuring
- ELEMENT 5: Physical and psychological health
- ELEMENT 6: Musculoskeletal health
- ELEMENT 7: Chemical and biological agents.
- ELEMENT 8: General workplace issues
- ELEMENT 9: Work equipment
- ELEMENT 10: Fire
- ELEMENT 11: Electricity
AssessmentThe method of assessment will be one written paper (unit 1) and a practical assignment.
Course CertificateOn successful completion of the course, delegates are awarded the International General Certificate from NEBOSH - UK.
Terms & Conditions
- Course Fee includes candidate registration fees / examination fees with NEBOSH - UK
- Please contact us for group / corporate discounts
- Upon receiving the filled and signed candidate registration form by TSQC from the candidate as confirmation for examination registration, the candidate is liable to pay the registration amount within 7 days
- Examination date cannot be changed once the candidate’s exam registration is carried out with NEBOSH UK.