Permit to WorkSafe Systems of work – Permit to work system
A permit to work is a formal documented control process which takes account of all the foreseeable interactions between the worker, the environment and the associated hazards. It defines the procedures and precautions to be undertaken and the sequence in which they should be carried out.
- It is designed to prevent human errors, especially those of conflicting knowledge, incorrect assumptions and mixed messages.
- Upon successful completion of this one day course, delegates will understand:
- Basic hazards involved with the confinity associated with the work place
- Methods of getting access to confined spaces
- Emergency precautions and response
To get your confined space workers to be more aware and competent for confined space working and to adhere to designated safe operating procedures