Fire Safety Awareness
COURSE OBJECTIVEDeveloping knowledge on fire safety relevant to the role of the worker - whether it be practical fire extinguishment, carrying out hot work safely or working with dangerous substances.
Upon successful completion of this one-day course, delegates will understand:
- Basic concepts of fire
- The requirements of Fire
- Common causes of Fire
- Fire Prevention and extinguishing
- Action in the event of a fire
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- This one-day course is designed for all levels of staff.
- It is needed for everyone in an organization to be aware of of the basic aspects of fire and its prevention.
- The Nature of Fire
- Concept of Fire - case study
- Fire classification and Fire extinguishers
- Combustion principles and how fire spreads
- Common Fire Hazards and Risk
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- How and when to extinguish a fire
- Workplace Fire Prevention and Common Causes
- Actions in the event of fire and evacuation principles
- Prepare for Emergencies
- Employer / Employee responsibilities
- Prevention of fire and fire extinguishers
- The course is highly interactive with group discussions & exercises and will enable delegates to build on existing skills.
- Realistic case studies and group discussions allow candidates to apply skills and knowledge to all stages of the assessment process.
- Use of excellent interactive materials of international standards
- Tutorials with PowerPoint presentations on all topics.
- A Certificate shall be issued on successful completion of the course by Total Quality Safety Centre from Mnar website https://mnar.sa/
- Course Duration : 1 Day
- Course Assessment : Continuous Assessment and End of course written examination
- Course Venue : Client Locations / Total Safety Quality Centre arranged Course Venue