Risk AssessmentRisk Assessment
Employers and the self-employed have a responsibility to ensure, so far as they can the health and safety of employees and of other persons who may be affected by work activities. One of the most effective way of achieving this level of compliance is to undertake risk assessments of your various operations in a systematic way - completing risk assessments.
This course is designed to give delegates the knowledge to perform this task with confidence and competence.
Upon successful completion of this one day course, delegates will understand:
- How to reduce the potential of harm and injury to employees and others who may be affected by the work that your company does
- applying risk assessment principles in the everyday working environment
- The ability to implement a risk assessment programme where it is not already in place
- How to identify specific training needs of those being assessed in the risk assessment process
- Assisting the Company, through its employees in meeting legislative requirements