ISO 9001:2008 QMS - Lead AuditorISO 9001:2008 QMS - Lead Auditor Training (IRCA)
This course provides delegates with fundamental knowledge of assessment skills that will add value to organizations. This course complies with IRCA -2245 criteria. Successful completion of the course fulfills the formal training requirement for individuals seeking Third Party Assessments.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the 8 principles of quality management
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 9000:2005, ISO 9004:2009 and ISO 19011
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors
- Plan and conduct an unbiased Quality Management System audits in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value adding non-conformity report.
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action taken by process owners