ISO 45001 - Lead Auditor Training (IRCA)
ISO 45001:2018 - Lead Auditor Training (IRCA)
This course complies with the IRCA 2020 criteria and the delegates will be able to understand & interpret the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and recognize the value of effective Occupational Health & Safety Management system. At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of an ISO 45001 and explain its principles.
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 45001, ISO 45001 and ISO 19011.
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 45001 in the context of an audit.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and team leaders(team leaders shall lead the audit).
- Plan and conduct an unbiased OH&S Management System audits in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value adding non-conformity report.
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action taken by process owners