Evacuation chairChair Details
- Evacusafe Tracked Evacuation Chairs are designed to enable the safe and comfortable evacuation of mobility-impaired people in the event of an emergency, such as fire. The chairs are designed for ease-of-use on internal stairways and fire escapes as well as along flat surfaces.
- Our Tracked Evacuation Chairs are suitable for a single person operation. Mainly operated on a straight continuous run, they can also be used (with some training) on a mild spiral, though this will be best suited for a 2 person operation. Lightweight yet incredibly strong,
- The chairs can transport persons of up to 160Kg. The tracks create friction, which acts as a brake to slow the descent and allows for smooth, controlled operation. Once ground level has been reached, the handle can fold away and the chair can then be used as a temporary wheelchair. With a supportive FLAT seat, armrests and padded headrest, the chair is very comfortable to stay in for extended periods.
- The chairs fold flat and can be stored on the wall with the hooks supplied along with an ‘Evacuation Chair’ wall sign. In addition, a tough, long lasting cover is also provided as standard and helps keep the equipment clean and protected ready for use.
- Ideal for downward stairway evacuation
- Rubberized fiction activated tracks
- 4 wheels for optimum maneuverability
- Simple set up makes it quick to deploy
- Flat comfortable seat
- Cushioned headrest
- Foot operated brake
- Arm and foot rests
- Built in carry handles
- Quick release safety harness
- Removable covers
|LOAD CAPACITY||182 KG|
|HEIGHT(FOLDED/OPEN)||1130mm / 1320mm|
|DEPTH (FOLDED/OPEN)||290mm / 990mm (max)|
|LENGTH IN USE||1430 mm|